View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth! - 11-04-2010, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Loves_Green_Day View Post
and you guys can stop acting like children and "reporting me"
We're the ones acting like children? None of the brothers are the ones that signed onto a Christian site because they were all butthurt over their favorite band (which you seem to love more than Jesus) was insulted. In fact you seem to have no problem with insulting Jesus at all.

Quote:
...i'm just quoting scripture...and not taking it out of context....that is how my preacher teaches it...
Well perhaps instead of being spoon fed all the fuzzy stuff by some priest, you should get your lazy nose into a KJV Bible and find out what it REALLY says, because you are quoting out of context.

Quote:
i am not baptist...i do not have to interperate it the same as you do.
2nd Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
We don't "interperate"[sic] the Bible, we read it. You should actually try it sometime.

Quote:
..so basically it's an "infraction" when ever someone has a different opionion than you? that sucks....this board sucks...this religion sucks...i'm done here now...i've had my fun of messing with the bible thumping idiots...i'm going to go jam to Green Day now and burn in hell...which wont be so bad because hopefully you guys wont be there
Translation:

Drama queen