View Single Post
(#39)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
That is what we will find out on the 27th November, they are doing a simulation.
Has the scientists and the islamofacists finally joined forces, planning to blow up the entire universe in one gigantic suicide attack?

That'd be dire news..
But maybe you'll see that when they fail to even blow up the earth, that the "big bang" is a pile of nonsense.

Quote:
So you say God talks to you, yet if he talks to me then it's a demon! I'm sure God would love you calling him a demon! So how can anyone take your word on the fact that you say its God talking to you, when you say it could also be a demon, or insanity? Where do you draw the line?
Are you retarded?
I'm saying that IT'S NOT GOD IF SOMETHING SAYS SUCH, BUT A DEMON.

Quote:
Yes that is true. We don't yet know how the singularity was formed, but these are massive calculations and they are being worked on.
So you admit that they begin with the unsupported ASSUMPTION of a singularity, and THEN try to find evidence for it?
And you call that "scientific"? Laughable.

Quote:
I never said that I can accept the idea of an eternall universe, I said it using your logic and it still doesn't work for you. You have a very closed mind, anything new to come along you just can't accept it.

Quote:
I can't accept the idea of an eternall God, because the baptist church told me not to, they said that there is a "designer" for EVERYTHING! therefore there must be a designer who made God, therefore God must have, at one time, not existed, then he was "made."
Your contradicting your own religion.
No, you're being a liar.
Give me a quote where we say that everything, God included, must have been designed.
The creation is designed by God, not God Himself, God is eternal, and we have NEVER claimed the opposite.

Quote:
Why not? explain why there has to be a deep rooted spiritual meaning and cause to everything. Why can't something happen without a cause?
Even if there, theoretically, was no God:
You would still need cause, I suggest you actually study this science you love so much..
Action without cause is probably, and rightly so, looked upon as the dumbest notion in existance.

Quote:
The big bang, and before that, a singularity.
Which came from nothing with nothing to cause it eh?

Quote:
But your contradicting yourself you say everything is caused! any way, back to your quote, why could nothing have caused it, how do you know?
Friend, if something can be caused by nothing..
Then I suggest you drop all science whatsoever: because such goes against all science in existance, all common sense, and God's truth.

Quote:
Well then you should thank me for getting jesus to bless you, I could always make him change his mind??!!
No, you cant.
And you curse yourself in the process, and as a compassionate Christian, that makes me sad.

Quote:
Is it that time of the month for you or something, why are you crying, whats wrong? I had no idea that you are a pre teen, I'll be nicer in future! and remember, you must learn not to get emotional.
Is this supposed to hurt my feelings or something?

Quote:
So I'm not aloud to ask you for forgiveness, but if I do then you will forgive me anyway! please forgive me, honestly (no joke)
I'm not sure if you're "aloud to ask" either..

Quote:
Thats the beauty of science, even if they're wrong they will admit (which is more than what can be said for religion).
Did they admit, or even considered, they were wrong back then?
YES or NO? And no dodging the question!

Quote:
No they didn't,
Right..
And I suppose you're going to say that when any of the current scientific theories are discaded too?

Quote:
Ok keep saying that to yourself, darling.

Quote:
contradiction!!!!! How can it be MY failure if nobody has taught me, it would be their failur!!!!! duh!
See above.

Quote:
No he wasn't, you have to have FACT to base your theory on, he is English.
Check what brother Temperance showed you..

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13