View Single Post
(#88)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 04-30-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
It's great to read God's Word in the KJV as He intended. I was shocked to learn how much had been altered or redacted in the other so-called "bibles" out there.

God has explained how certain types say There Is No God. They're called atheists and are determined to mock Christ. They even say they're NOT claiming there's no God!

God Himself has provided the definition here, they can't help themselves, they just have to contradict Him. Thank you for posting this encouraging Psalm.
its not easy to be a true Christian in this country. There are lot of idolatry and godless people here. If I preach about Jesus, some folks have this pride and deluded belief that they can continue their sinful life and still make heaven which is clearly impossible. Some people here say they are Christians and are ordinary church goers.they don't even know the Holy Spirit and do not love God. How can someone go to church on Sunday and then later go to a witchcraft on Monday or even some churches have forgotten to preach on Holiness. Its a terrible spiritual disaster here

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.