View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash, race-mixing nigra

Rigged election

Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Candidate Hold: Press Conference - 03-04-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
Come to think of it, is that legal?
No and I already pointed out several times that this is illegal.

Quote:
I know you do. That's why Freehold has seen so little progress in the last 400 years. You hold on to obsolete ideas.
I could not agree more. America has changed and so should Freehold.

The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
  • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
  • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
  • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!