View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Rabid godmocker

kevin the fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.kevin the fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.kevin the fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.kevin the fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: LBC Stands at the Forefront against Di-Hydrogen-Monoxide - 09-08-2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
Thanks for the warning. So sometimes they try to disguise this foul substance by giving it the name H2O? I will keep an eye out for it, thanks.

Jack
Now I am convinced that either this is a fake page or... the true christians on this page have no more than a fifth grade education. Hoping for the first and not the latter. Didn't think anyone was so daft as to not to be able to figure out, DHMO=H2O= water. But what can I expect from a group that takes the Bible literally.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. Anything else will get you banned. --ADMIN