Thread: Homecoming
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Homecoming - 11-07-2006, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion View Post
PRAISE SATAN!!! homecoming is NOT a satanic sex party. you don't even know what satanism truelly is. look it up: http://www.churchofsatan.com ---it's not what you think. so quit bad mouthing stuff that you don't even know what is. and i've been to homecoming. i didn't have sex or drink. neither did a lot of people there.
oh, and fyi: "beating the tar" out of your daughters is illegal in any state in the US. i feel really sorry for your daughters and i hope someone reports you...
-Satan-
I already know what it is.
It is a fake "church" made up by a stupid homer named laVey. (the name should be enough evidence anyone could ever need for his homerness.)

You people might think satan is "a symbolic representation of mankinds strenght" or whatever mumbo jumbo you currently believe in..
But satan is not symbolic, he is not your friend, and he is going to rape and torture you for eternity once JESUS throws you in HELL!
Have fun, homer.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13