Thread: .... clueless
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

SMARIE is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SMARIE is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default .... clueless - 06-06-2010, 02:27 AM

Hello, I have a child. I am a young mother & still with the father. We had commited a sin (fornication) & I was wondering if I bring up my son in the ways of Jesus and lead him on a Godly path if he would be permitted into heaven & unravelled from this curse of being a made when I was not married. I do not want him to fornicate and create a child unless he is married. I was also wondering if me & the father could ever be forgiven and be back into God's loving grace and path. We have been trying to do what we can and I think God may have been angry with us considering what had happened when the child was born. The cord was wrapped around the childs neck and the child wasnt born alive and thank God he has no brain damage and he is perfectly healthy except when he was a few days old he had convulsions from the brain not getting enough oxygen at birth but now he is 1 and perfectly healthy. God had brought my child back to life (praise to Jesus) and I was thinking maybe that was God's warning to tell us to get on the right track again. I had recently experienced His presence & He talked through a women at church and told me not to be afraid to let Him into my life and that He would love me and He would be my Father because lately I have been saddened that my biological father had left me. I have fallen from his Godly ways & I don't want to be a bad person I want to go to heaven and worship God for eternity but I feel as Satan is trying to persuade me somehow. As if i am in a battle with him. I dont want him to take me to hell. What do i do? =(

( by the way. why is it that people think your so superior just b/c your white. my belief is God created everyone, & we all have free will b/c of Jesus & of course if we follow God He must love everyone right? Even if it is a person of color. The truth is everyone is colored. Caucasion people even have tints of color. Like peach/pinkish skin. I dont think they are superior. & it says God loves everyone in the Bible. ) & it doesnt say anything like He loves white people more than colored people. And if it does I must have not seen it. Maybe white people have their own kind of edited bible. lol

-SMARIE.