View Single Post
(#57)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Ladies swimwear: very unladylike - 08-11-2010, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
How clingy do they get when wet tho Sister Phebe?
That is the beauty of them Sister! There is really no cling at all when referring to the top and the over-skirt; as you can see they are made a little "oversized" but still attractive.

Obviously though the underpant 1/2 leggin does embrace the thigh, but not in a clingy fashion at all. I think the testimonies on the website speak for themselves as to modesty ALWAYS prevailing when wearing this attractive, fashionable and modest garb.

It is the best of all, IMO. Being able to enjoy the pool and beach activities, whilst still complying to God's word.

Certainly choices in clothing are far less important than many other issues in the Christian life. Nevertheless, clothing was important enough for God to give a few specific instructions in the Bible through the writings of Moses, Paul and Peter. Besides these, some further insights can be obtained by studying other Biblical references to clothing and adornment, especially for we gals.

1 Timothy 2:9-10. Paul's first letter to Timothy offers many instructions to Timothy about what to teach to the churches and how to deal with various controversies and false teachings. In chapter 2, Paul touches on some specific instructions regarding we Christian women.

'In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.”

1 Peter 3:2-4. The apostle Peter, writing to the churches in Asia Minor, also addressed much of the same issue as Paul did. After teaching submission to governing authorities and of slaves to their masters, he then begins to address Christian wives, saying, “In the same way ...”. He urges wives to be submissive to their husbands and explains how important this can be in winning an unbelieving or back-slidden husband to Christ. In verses 3-4, he further instructs the wives:

"Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."

The aforementioned "Simply Modest" range cover all these elements!!

No need for worry at all Sister Charli!

@ Sister Lisa... Gosh.. I thought of you when I saw the orange number! It IS quite striking, isn't it!

YIC,

Mrs. Phebe Dewitt

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!