View Single Post
(#191)
Old
Unsaved trash

Helper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Helper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Helper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Women are property of men, just like donkeys! - 06-08-2017, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
Dear Helper,

Again and again you refuse to quote scripture when making your, in my opinion, ludicrous claims.

Read the following very carefully:

Exodus 20:17

“Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

This means anything that belongs to your neighbor. I.e. a wife is the property of her husband.

Got it? Good.

YIC
TT
P.S. Although Mr. Much is a foul atheist and even though he uses the wrong version of the Holy Bible, his heart is in the right place.
I have not refused.
Do not let your lying tongue say otherwise.
I have put many scriptures into my posts, and if you go back to read them, you will see that I did. Not once will you see me "refuse" to put scripture into my posts. Not all of them have it, but I never refused at all.

King James Bible
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

at all.
Do you view yourself as property to be used as a slave, beaten for pleasure, and worthless?
If you don't, then you shouldn't view your wife the same way.

GIVE ME A SINGLE VERSE.
That says it is righteous for a man to beat his wife.

I have asked this 3 times(in this topic and others).
Nobody has given me a single response to this.
You said I was refusing to give scripture.
I was not.
Now I offer you an opportunity.
Show me in the bible where it gives you permission to beat your wife for pleasure, and prove you know the bible better then I.
Otherwise, you are twisting God's word to say something it didn't.

Women on this forum.
Watch this post.
Not one man on this entire forum can justify the right to beat you without cause.
That isn't called love.
That's called being merciless and cruel.
And the bible says
For judgment will be [COLOR=#9E0B0F !important]merciless[/COLOR] to one who has shown no mercy;
If they don't turn from their ways, they will be judged without mercy.
I don't want them to go to hell.
But at the same time, I don't want you, daughters of God, to suffer needlessly under their hand.