View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Get Real Bro is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Get Real Bro is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists - 10-12-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Atheists demand scientific proof God exists, as if The Bible isn't enough. Well here are six of them.

#1 First Cause.
There is no first cause without God. As Thomas Aquinas said "Nothing is caused by itself. Every effect has a prior cause. This leads to a regress. This has to be terminated by a first cause, which we call God." God, by definition is the creator of the universe. Obviously the universe has a creator so therefor God exists.
#1: If you had more braincells, you would consider thinking: Which effect caused God?

Quote:
#2 Mountains of Evidence for Intelligent Design
One just has to look at diseases like Malaria, Salmonella and Ebola that cunningly turn the bodies defenses against itself to know that there is an intelligence guiding the development of life. Something so insidiously complex has to be the creation, and as we have already PROVEN a creator is by definition God.
Nature is complex, humans are generally dumb and want to make it easy on themselves by explaining every complex structure with religion. Evolution.

Quote:
#3 Personal Observation.
Like many of Christians I have felt the presence of God in my life and heard His voice talking to me. Further more I have survived numerous attempts on my life in my job and escaped contacting AIDs even though I have to have contact with witches. I KNOW God exists.
Like many of Christians you have felt the presence of a psychological error in your life and you heard nothing. Further more you have survived numerous attemps on your life in my job and escaped contacting AIDs (The syndrome? just for the I am retarded?) even though I have to have contact with imaginary monsters because my childhood turnet out bad for me. I KNOW that I use God as an excuse to be a crazy insane lunatic.

Quote:
#4 Heisenberg uncertainty principle
Since we can not prove anything exist in Quatom mechanics we can't disprove anything. If we can't disprove God then logically God has to exist.
You mean Quantum mechanics? We can, it's called Electron Microscope, have you never been to a science class and learned about the EM spectrum about how different atoms radiate different colors due to the electron scale difference. You never learned about chemical connections and ionizing radiation?

All has been proven - got any proof that God exists without using quantum mechanics? heard of a THEORY, this was a theory which has been proven, god is still a theory, never to be proven.

Quote:
#5 The Law of Information
The Law of Information states that all coded information is the product of an intelligent being. DNA is such a code. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God.
Nope, the masses of chemical abundance of Carbon, Oxygen and hydrogen and various metals formed bonds through the use of energy such as lightning, light, heat and radiation, these formed many bonds and eventually after years of creation and destruction, nature, by accident created a small created, a microbe which was very inneficient. It died soon, but the organelles spawned new organismes and so the cycle of life began.

Quote:
#6 God is the greatest thing Imaginable,
Humans have never been able to imagine anything greater than God. Clearly we must have reason to imagine God. Further more something must be limiting our imaginations and the only thing that can do that is God.
A greater thing, the universe.
Quote:
There you have it, six arguments that dis-prove God exists.

I away your rebuttals Atheists.