View Single Post
(#582)
Old
Unsaved trash

Full of it Retard Posting

TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear Sinner,

The worth of this mundane Life is only in the fact that it can lead us unto Life Eternal in Jesus Christ!

John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Wherever did you get the idea of "reincarnation"? The Hindoos vouch for it, and the Buddhists. Instead, they dismiss Jesus. You seem to be of the conviction that we despise those of false religions (Catholicism, Judaism, Baha'i, Confusionism, etc.). Nothing could be further from the Truth™. We love the Unsaved and do our utmost to tell them that unless they accept Jesus and Worship Him in the manner we teach them, they are doomed and will spend the Eternity in Hell (Matthew 13:42). It is not us who treat them as Unsaved Trash, that is how God feels about them unless they Repent.

Psalms 14:1
(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The Unsaved are (please please look at the verse above) corrupt and abominable and everything they do, no matter how nice it seems, is always disgusting and evil, because God has defined things to be like that.

We, on the other hand, LOVE the Unsaved enough to keep on preaching the Truth™ to them even when they (like you) come here uninvited and mock us despite our best efforts. Very seldom do we get the gratitude that we deserve!

The same is True™ of false Christians.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Now you can see that you are not fighting us but Jesus. That is a battle you cannot win! You can only submit and choose Him. This life is disgusting and repulsive and we hate it. Jesus will reward us in Heaven one day. You could still be there with us if you make the right choice!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
I am still unsure why the other religions are shunned and denominated as "SINNER". Picking on me because I have said something you say it is untrue doesn't change the fact that I have friends of all cultures. Furthermore, we just went so far off-topic that it'd be off-topic if we steered back to the metal and rock music. As for the afterlife: We'll meet there, if I ever make the way. "There's no place for me in heaven,
Nor a place in hell,
Sentenced to walk here forever,
This will be my final place to dwell..."

[QUOTE=Thomas Taylor;1210717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNomad View Post
Thank you for this meaningful comment. No, really, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm speaking the truth. I'm not eating humans, but rationing can mean that you are rationable, you can think straight and thus you are. It was unclear whether my choice of wordding implied cannibalism or not. But it doesn't. Yes, society started eating humans, with "vaccines that cause autism" and other "bad and harmful ways". And I just want to add something: It's Nomad. I'm very sensitive on this thing. You culd say that it is a Matter Of Life And Death to me. [/QUOTE]

Dear Mr Nad,

Please use a dictionary when giving a definition of a word. This would save you a lot of embarrassment in future.

noun
1. a fixed allowance of provisions or food, especially for soldiers or sailors or for civilians during a shortage: a daily ration of meat and bread.

2. an allotted amount: They finally saved up enough gas rations for the trip.

3.rations.
  1. provisions: Enough rations were brought along to feed all the marchers.
  2. Chiefly South Atlantic States. food or meals: The old hotel still has the best rations in town.
verb (used with object) 4. to supply, apportion, or distribute as rations (often followed by out): to ration out food to an army.

5. to supply or provide with rations: to ration an army with food.

6. to restrict the consumption of (a commodity, food, etc.): to ration meat during war.

I pray that you learn the meaning of words.

YIC
TT

"The oldest and strongest emotion of Mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear is the feear of the unknown." -H. P. Lovecraft. I mean, the thing you aren't naming is what you fear. I am no more than a human being, so, please, use my name correctly. I'm not naming you Caesar Smith or Jerry Goldman or Henry McCaine. I will not do it, dear TT. (I just realised, your monograms look like Pi. Sorry for the remark.)

It's still "rational", what I wanted to say.

Here, please read this excerpt from the Oxford English Dictionary to clarify the problem. My argument is that "ration" means a portion of food, yet "rational" means something completely different. Human rationing does not mean that I am eating humans.

The thing is: I am not a native speaker of English. I may make mistakes every now and then, but this happens more and more scarcely.

rational
[COLOR=rgba(17, 50, 111, 0.909804)]adjective

UK /ˈræʃ.ən.əl/ US /ˈræʃ.ən.əl/
[/COLOR]
C1
based on clear thought and reason:
There must be some rationalexplanationfor whathappened.
a rational act/course of action
a rational argument/decision
He was too upset to be rational.

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs to anywhere, everybody's going to die.