View Single Post
(#71)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Cot Death/Sudden Infant Death Syndrome - 11-26-2006, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixi View Post
You just made up that I'm in JV. When really I'm in my bedroom on my laptop(which may be sold soon so I can't come on anymore), and my dad moved. I know whats going on in my life, you don't.
So tell us what is going on. From what you have said it is easy to assume that your mom and dad are in prison and that you might be, or have been, in juvenile hall.