View Single Post
(#50)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Cot Death/Sudden Infant Death Syndrome - 10-05-2006, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Brother, I urge you to take care, lest you fall into SATAN's clutches. Be very suspicious of any "sauces" this Frenchdemon serves you.
So I have, Brother.
Reading all you brothers Godly advice, and realising how foolish I have been, I have taken pre-emptive action..

He's now locked in the basement until I can find a potential buyer.
And If I can't find one, oh well..

I know a man with a crocodile farm who's always looking for more fodder employees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixi View Post
Keeping slaves is retarded. America banned that a while ago.
Only offically, dear Icky.. Because we were forced to do so by ungodly lieberals..
But many Americans have slaves anyway, as they refuse to throw the LORD's good commandments aside.
Praise!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13