View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cathlick

That Catholic Chick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.That Catholic Chick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.That Catholic Chick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.That Catholic Chick is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Cought my son masturbating, what should I do? - 02-28-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
Science is real. Science is tangible. Science is irrefutable and it contradicts what you believe so you attack it, demean it to no end. You're like threatened little children.
Science will always win. Let God make a million dollars appear before you this instant of I'm wrong.

Do have the million dollars? I didn't think so.

Oh, and hell will freeze over before I give up sex and masturbation.
Yes-Yes! I must agree. Science is what most facts are based on. Without it we wouldn't have the medicine we have today. Everything those "true" christians have has something to with science.

Biology is the strudy of living things. They're living things, aren't they? Well, they're apart of Biology.