View Single Post
(#110)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 12-02-2010, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
Actually, abortion is a medical operation, not really much about choice. When the life of the mother is in danger, often the baby must sacrificed, an unpleasent choice but the right one. Why sacrifice the life of a young women/girl for a lifeless pile of molecules?
So there's no choice involved in abortions? Really? Since when is abortion not a "choice"? Every medical operation is a choice. People choose whether to undergo Cancer treatment, whether to get blood transfusions, and whether or not to have a limb amputated.

Perhaps you should take a look at the videos from Prolife.com and tell us that these children are nothing but a "pile of molecules". What a disgusting thing to say about a human being.

Quote:
So any girl (even is she wears provocative clothes or not) that walks on a street and is attacked and raped, your saying then It is her fault?

If you say yes, your saying that a women doesn't deserves respect and rights and has only to live for man.
What does this have to do with your "forced medical procedures"? After all Abortion isn't a choice according to you, it's a necessary medical procedure. But taking this point specifically, what ever happened to personal responsibility? YES it's the girls fault! Read Deuteronomy 22 and the Bible will tell you the same thing!

Quote:
If women is less then an animal (even an animal is better treated) why put the women here in the first place if she suffers? I thought religion was about compassion and respect, apparently only respect for those who are worthy in the eyes of those who control religion. If I didn't knew better, I would say that religion only serves to man to better control the women, an equal to man!!
Who here said that a woman was less than an animal? According to the Bible if you rape an animal, both you and the animal are stoned to death. At least with a unbetrothed woman, there is a marriage, and if the woman screams and fights back she is considered blameless. But instead you want to make her just lay there for your sexual perversions and then make her abort your demon seed. What a disgusting little pervert you are.

Quote:
It is because of your triple yes that many people suffer from rape, even men get raped, and they are not specially gay or believing in something different than you.
Well you wouldn't get raped if you didn't hang out in gay bars, would you.

Quote:
So, let me put your ideas of life that I already know in a short list :

Shoot any animal that annoyes you, even if they're protected by law.
Wow, you've got an active imagination. Is this the stuff that you fantasize to? Raping women and killing animals? Since when are stray dogs considered protected?

Quote:
Treat any women as shit, even if they're anatomically and mentally the same while they're (again) protected by law.
Other than you, who says we're being treated like shit? I'm much happier being a True Christian™ woman than having to live with the likes of you in the secular world.

Quote:
Treat anyone like a retard if they disagree with any of your ideas and pray they will be cast in hell.
Well if the safety helmet fits.

Quote:
Even if the life of a women is in danger (even if she provoced someone for rape, that doesn't give any right to that person to rape somenone else), you will sacrifice her for an very unlikely lifeable child (more common foetus = pile of cells).
I'm absolutely disgusted by you. According to you women should whore themselves all over the place so that you can rape them, and then kill the child. How about this. The woman lives a True Christian™ lifestyle, doesn't get raped and doesn't need an abortion.

Oh and you may want to look at your facts, very few abortions are the result of a reported rape. Mostly it's a matter of convenience.

Drama queen