View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash, Nazi Pervert

The AIDS Rapist

krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of SalvationŠ are limited.
Default Re: Bo's Law (or how to tell real atheists from fake ones) - 11-02-2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post

see that idiot heathen Heisenberg.
Do you understand this:
[x, p]=2*pi*h

If yes, congratulations. You have started mastering basic quantum mechanics. Otherwise STFU and GTFO!

Quote:
So you believe in a huge universe as science tells you, where there are billions of planets and statistically there must be life on some of them and it's so big that anything is possible, except God?
Not anything is possible, but basically, yes, that's atheist belief.

Quote:
Here's a conundrum for you: If beer is so great, why is it only available on Earth? Huh? You don't have an answer for that, do you? We were blessed by God with the holy mead. There is no other explanation for it.
How do you know it's only available on earth? Have you been to other planets that support carbon based life?

Quote:
There are people who claim to be atheists and they are really good at bashing and mocking Christianity. Some even have websites that bash and mock Christianity but it is interesting how these so called atheists rarely bash other religions. Why is that?
My guess is that they are American immigrants or Americans themselves and there are these annozing militant christians all around them, whereas other religions occur much more seldom. If they lived in a country where the Islam was the dominant religion, which at the same time would grant free speech and the infrastructure of a developped country, meaning fast internet virtually everywhere, that would be no problem, too.

Quote:
The taste of mead is just another one of God's many reminders that he's there.

If you can taste God's work, how can people deny him?
If you taste him, you probably drank too much.

Quote:
Nonsense! All this "blame your parents" crap that has been invented by hippies and democrats doesn't fool God at all! Everyone is responsible for his own actions, so if a child refuses to believe in God, he will burn in Hell. It's as simple as that!

The Holy Bible is extremely clear on this: Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

Please note God doesn't make any exceptions like "except when your parents are atheist liars" here. No believer? Hell!

I can't beleive I agree with you again, COM. But yes, if there was something like the christian god in the bible, in that case, you would still go to hell.

Quote:
I don´t want to insult creationist theologists, but I think it´s wrong to call them scientists. The very term science is the observation of nature from an empirical and objective point of view, and thus creating theories that must be strengthened by proof.
I do, but that's another thing. Anyway, they are not natural sciences. Natural sciences have some kind of theory, then you go out there and look for evidence to support it. Or there is some data and you try and find a connecion, once you found one you go out there and try to find evidence to support it further, if there is something speaking against it, you abandon or refine it.

The humanities are a different field. They take a text, then they imagine something that might be in there and then they write it down and they graduate.

From my choice of words you may conclude that I thing they are complete hokum, and you would be right. Nevertheless they qualified as some different kind of .... well, forget what I said. You are right. They aren't science.

Quote:
I see this act of pointless rebellion in the same way as your denying Christ; you do it simply because 99% of Americans accept him.
Rougyly 10% of all Americans are without religion. And the rest of them does include jews, muslims, hindus and all other stuff as well.

Quote:
Can you show me where the Bible says we should not kill those who deny God?
10 commandments? It doesn't say Thou shalt not murder, unless they don't believe in me, it says thou shalt not murder.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.