View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.davaca has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Is Your Child A Goth? - 02-04-2007, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Yes well, being a frenchie it would be tougher for you to understand God's Divine Plan. Try reading the REAL Bible, The Holy KJV1611 Bible, the only one dictated directly by God, and you may stand a chance of grasping His love.

Surely you aren't so twisted as to imagine that a filthy sand nigra cult is somehow equivilent to Jesus?
Well, I guess explaining that explaining Belgium isn't France is useless, after all they're not mentioned in the Bible, so it can't mather anyway, can it?
Anyway, that kjv1611 Bible, exactly what's the difference between that one and the other versions? God himself just came down and told somebody what he wanted to be written down? Strange little story, I thought taking drugs made you goth? whatever...
And you missed my point abouth the islam (or, for that mather, any other religion): from their point of view they are right and you are wrong. and they all have some Gods to back them up, and they probably also came down to tell mankind what to do. So to me, some guy who isn't baised yet, they all look the same. I already asked: why are you right? and I also already told: the Bible says so is not a good anwer.