View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bill Proper has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bill Proper has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bill Proper has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bill Proper has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bill Proper has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: CHRISTIAN VOTERS GUIDE 2012 - 02-21-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Wendell Wooke View Post
Her flag pin has obviously been placed in a "demonic" position. Correct me if I am wrong, brothers in Christ, but it looks like some little secular humanist has been sinning in the Devil's PhotoShop workshop.
I think her lapel pin is actually placed correctly it’s just that images like these are often distorted just like the saying in your car mirror; “images may appear closer than they really are” and in this case it could be caused by her enlarged breast that do look closer than they really appear although they are larger, probably due to feeding that unfortunately retarded crossed eye boy of hers who thinks he is nursing from a moose, and his retarded ass was Gods retribution and punishment to Ms Palin for allowing her young fornicating and yet un-married daughter to be impregnated by that young drug dealing Alaskan thug criminal while Mrs. Plain was busy trying to run for office to run the country when she can’t even run her own home. Don’t get me started or I might starting quoting scripture at this late hour of the night.

Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night stays these courageous couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds

And this applies to me in delivering Gods word to the world, postage prepaid by Jesus