View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My son might be infected by autism virus - 07-30-2014, 12:44 AM

I have brought many children into this world and it always breaks my heart when I see the autism virus take hold on a poor, innocent soldier of Christ. I am not going to mince words here:

PARENTS: If you haven't prayed and given your entire heart and soul to our LORD GOD, pregnancy invites evilness and things like the Hanta virus AND the autism virus into your oven of ovulation/conception! YES! Regardless of your claim that you've accepted Christ as Savior, if there is even the smallest sin, you are risking giving birth to a retarded or worse.

You may not accept this from someone without medical knowledge, but I urge you to take it from an MD! WHY would you try to procreate when you aren't filled with the Holy Spirit? Don't expect GOD to have mercy on you if you are going to pay no attention to His gentle unction. You should pray before, during and after the marital act, claiming the Blood of Jesus over your uterine wall, sisters! Brothers! Have you ever cried out OH GOD as you spew forth your special masculine essential oils? If you have not, why not? The very thought of the climactic experience should be enough to cause you to cry out to Jesus. If you do not, you may as well be emptying a bucket of satan's bile into the special orifice that Christ blessed the female gender with. Would you want your orifice filled with satan's bile? Well, would you?

Does not the Bible tell us to PRAY WITHOUT CEASING? It doesn't say "Pray without ceasing except when you are humping like bunnies." I am praying as I write this so that the Lord can inspire my words. I pray every time I unite as one with my amazing and obedient wife, Angela.

I hope I have not come down too hard on you, ladies and gents. But I would rather be hard than soft! I would rather feed you with my milk of lovingkindness than allow you to wallow in the filth of falsehoods. So, open up to me, won't you? My message may be hard to take in all at once, but come often! Read it more than once. Make yourself ready to receive the sword of instruction, and give all the glory to GOD.

In prayers and exhortation,
M. Mansfield, MD