View Single Post
(#26)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 04-09-2008, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Joseph Donovan View Post
They met their parners during WW2. Germany invaded the Netherlands so thats how my my Mums parents met. And my Dads Parents met because my Dads dad was a sailor who was on a boat that sent surplies to Russia and my Dads mum was one of the 1000 women snipers of Russia at the time, then they got married.
Come on, son... Admit it... You live in a fantasy world, don't you?

Do you really expect me to believe you're some potato-eating vodka-drinking Hitler-loving reefer-smoking mick, who loves the Queen and supports the IRA??? Get real here!

Ruskie sniper grandmother and queer sailor grandfather?? Next you'll be telling us you're head of the FBI, and married to Ossama Bin Laden!