View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 11:43 AM

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post

So what then could possibly have CAUSED the big bang?
That is what we will find out on the 27th November, they are doing a simulation.

Quote:
Is there anything to indicate a tea pot (which is a MAN-MADE OBJECT) is flying around the sun? Hardly.
You are absaloutley correct!

Quote:
Is there anything to indicate that there is a God? no.

Quote:
According to you scientists: Most of the core is liquid, that is magma. Look it up!
The core is made up largely of nickel and iron. Temperatures are highest at the core.

Quote:
I think you're talking about the "inner core" and that could very well be solid, cause I can't see why the lake of fire couldn't have a bottom.. most lakes have.
There is 3 layers, core, mantle (semi molten rocks), and the outer crust.

Quote:
Lots of various things, usually about the people I'm currently talking to.
And no, not if God told you to do it.. But that's a theoretical question because He would never do that!
And if you ever hear a voice saying that; it's a demon or your own insane self talking.
So you say God talks to you, yet if he talks to me then it's a demon! I'm sure God would love you calling him a demon! So how can anyone take your word on the fact that you say its God talking to you, when you say it could also be a demon, or insanity? Where do you draw the line?

Quote:
Hah!
Are you really that much a sissy that you think you need our permission?
Well, if I have permission, then you can't say that I have broken the rules, it's called a safe move!

Quote:
Then how could it have begun with a big bang and before that there was nothing, as you claim?
Yes that is true. We don't yet know how the singularity was formed, but these are massive calculations and they are being worked on.

Quote:
Also, if you can accept the idea of an eternal universe, why can't you accept the idea of an eternal God?
Hypocrite.
I never said that I can accept the idea of an eternall universe, I said it using your logic and it still doesn't work for you. You have a very closed mind, anything new to come along you just can't accept it.
I can't accept the idea of an eternall God, because the baptist church told me not to, they said that there is a "designer" for EVERYTHING! therefore there must be a designer who made God, therefore God must have, at one time, not existed, then he was "made."
Your contradicting your own religion.

Quote:
And you get two different things mixed up.. What I'm saying is; nothing can happen without cause.
Why not? explain why there has to be a deep rooted spiritual meaning and cause to everything. Why can't something happen without a cause?

Quote:
So what caused the universe if there was nothing before it?
The big bang, and before that, a singularity.

Quote:
Nothing could have caused it.
But your contradicting yourself you say everything is caused! any way, back to your quote, why could nothing have caused it, how do you know?

Quote:
And the meaning to my life is to worship God,
Well I hope you have fun!!

Quote:
Yeah.. I rest my case.
It's not my fault I can't handle the truth, pre-teen, no need to get all emotional and cry..
Your silly insults doesn't bother me in the least, and will only cause Jesus to bless me.
Well then you should thank me for getting jesus to bless you, I could always make him change his mind??!!
Is it that time of the month for you or something, why are you crying, whats wrong? I had no idea that you are a pre teen, I'll be nicer in future! and remember, you must learn not to get emotional.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Matthew 5:11 You have been warned!

Quote:
Don't ask me for forgivance, of course I'll always give it, being a loving True Christian.
So I'm not aloud to ask you for forgiveness, but if I do then you will forgive me anyway! please forgive me, honestly (no joke)

Quote:
And how do you know that the current answer is correct? YOU DON'T!
They thought their answers were correct back then too.
Thats the beauty of science, even if they're wrong they will admit (which is more than what can be said for religion).

Quote:
Oh really? Cause they used it too..
No they didn't,

Quote:
I'm not, dumbass.
Ok keep saying that to yourself, darling.

Quote:
That's your failure alone since nobody has tried to teach you how to use it.
contradiction!!!!! How can it be MY failure if nobody has taught me, it would be their failur!!!!! duh!

Quote:
I see.. So Einstein (who was very religious) was completely insane, and probably stupid too right?
Science indeed!
"
Quote:
I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. (Albert Einstein)
"

Quote:
Einstein even said that he couldn't imagine a scientist without belief in God, that such a man wouldn't be a true scientist!
That's the idea we also have in Creation Science.
I think this is the quote: below:

Quote:
But science can only be created by those who are thoroughly imbued with the aspiration toward truth and understanding. This source of feeling, however, springs from the sphere of religion. To this there also belongs the faith in the possibility that the regulations valid for the world of existence are rational, that is, comprehensible to reason. I cannot conceive of a genuine scientist without that profound faith. The situation may be expressed by an image: science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. (Albert Einstein, 1941)

Quote:
No, it's all nonsense theory with him. Not to mention that he was born in Kenya, so he probably has AIDS too...
No he wasn't, you have to have FACT to base your theory on, he is English.

Quote:
Einstein however..
Now there's something, he NEVER denied God.
Quote:
"The idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I am unable to take seriously." (Albert Einstein, Letter to Hoffman and Dukas, 1946)