View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 11:56 AM

[quote=SalvationSeeker;89978]
So what then could possibly have CAUSED the big bang?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Uh-huh, and produced lots of completely safe medicines and chemicals in the process!
Such as LSD, MDMA, DDT & Heroin.. just to name a few.
These came from plants, plants, that in your eyes were made by God!

Quote:
LSD & MDMA was used to "treat" the insane..
And needless to say, they were completely safe of course.
..Atleast until it turned out that the patients got even more insane from them.
I'd rather have one insane person than the whole world divided and declaring wars on others religion. Religion has caused the most evil and insane people in the world!

Quote:
Heroin was to be used to replace morphine addiction..
Great scientific idea that one, to make an even stronger variant of morphine the addicts could get addicted to instead of the weaker one!
Your a bit backwards there darlin! Doctores prescribe morphine to heroine addicts, to gradually cut down and finally quit. It is the safest way to quit heroin, as many people have died going cold turkey, so this was actually a very big and a very positive step in science and has saved thousands and thousands of people.

Quote:
And alot of scientists STILL claim that LSD is good for your mental health btw.
You can't make a claim without evidence! give me some quotes or something, prove it to me.

Quote:
So.. do you want to shoot up some LSD
Be carefull what you say, if I were you.

Quote:
And no witchcraft medicine you have come up with can cure disease like Jesus! Praise God!
That made no sense, are you calling Jesus a disease, wow! your getting very heated here, aren't you? just calm down.
Science has cured thousands of diseases!

Quote:
And He doesn't kill or injure you with poison in the process either!
No, Jesus is very kind and very forgiving, thats why he will throw us all into hell for all eternity, I'd rather stick to science thankyou very much!!