View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: howdy yall, im ready to except the lord jebus - 05-05-2019, 02:53 AM

A very cautious welcome to you. Not only is your spelling and grammar atrocious, but you failed to follow the instructions at the top of the page. I hope you read Sister Isabella's post that features those instructions and follow her suggestions. I don't think you'll follow through, but if you do, I expect your writing to be better.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5