View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children! - 04-13-2009, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
You are a liar. I conduct regular Christian Revival Missionary trips in Japan (and all the other slope "countries), so I know what I'm talking about. In fact I am at the moment in Tokyo, Japan, and I can see this cartoon perversion on no less than THREE television channels!

Don't come in here spouting off lies to defend satan. Don't EVEN!
It's okay. That fake nun isn't even near Japan so she can only be trusted as much as any Papist can. That is, only as far as one can throw a papist. The Japanese anime is usually tame and the fans make it more perverted with fanart (depicting sex and more stuff involving similar acts). As long as people have sinful minds, even the most mild material with stimulate the most sinful thoughts. It's just a sick fact of living in a sick world.