View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-eurotrash Ready for the Rapture

Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The TRUTH About "Safe Sex" - 08-06-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaper sniffer View Post
Thats nice of God. I'm just wondering what the crimes are of millions of African babies and children that have become victims of AIDS? Perhaps their crime is being born in Africa
Well, that serves those babies right for provoking men to have sex with them.
Everyone knows only homersexuals get the AIDS.

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.