View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Who wants to try my chili? - 02-11-2019, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
He doesn't like the flavor of habaneros. Flavor. FLAVOR?!? If it's the "flavor" he feels so strongly against, then yup, Brother Dennis' hypothesis is confirmed. Beware, Esther dear, of this Don Juan of yours. I mean, I can attest that there's nothing wrong with dating someone with Mexican descent, as long as he has lots of money, you know, for tithing. But he shouldn't be hiding his origin from you by disguising his real name.
Forgive me for my lack of understanding, dear Sister, but how is his dislike of something a bad thing? In my weak, womanly mind, I would have taken it as a bad thing if he enjoyed eating habaneros frequently. Every person that I've met with Mexican blood has enjoyed eating hot peppers as a snack. I mean no disrespect, but I would like to see where you are coming from.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5