View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Even a girl can have a computer! - 11-05-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
So, you think a man should work all week, then come home to a lazy woman who has done nothing but watch TV all day, then cook his own meals and clean the house and do the laundry, all while the cow he married sits around doing nothing?

A marriage is a partnership. The man earns the money, the woman spends it. But she also has to take care of the household.
AMEN BROTHER!

Femnazi's aren't going to be happy until the roles are completely reversed to what God intended. Although, I look at that picture and think that a man obviously made it since they're not exactly expert on how an iron works. Or maybe it was a femnazi, they know even less than men. At least my husband was able to rewire my iron when the cord got frayed.

Drama queen