View Single Post
(#132)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tommya is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 07-15-2009, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron Pollard View Post
Thankyou.
They don't look like devil worshipers....Child,the devils minions will have all shapes and sizes.Look at Angelina Jolie for instance.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they are merely developers, they may have one game which you see as unjust, but they have many others which do not promote fallout 3, its not a full out blown war when it comes to "Evil and good", there are no gods except for what a certain group believes the bomb in the middle of a town is god, that may be seen as making fun to you, but i can see it happening in real life, its not making fun as there are some even more stupid religions than that, and it does not directly relate to your religion.

There may be violence, but to be honest, some people NEED to play those games, they need to escape from reality, they like the freedom to have any choice they want, to be anything they want, many people do not believe in your religion, they do not have a way to release the anger, if they did not have a way
Do you think these games may have actually stopped more than they have started?
A few school killings, to what could have been more without these games, a way to release anger.
I know people that play theese games to just, release the anger because they have alot of stress.
It does not mean they'll go on a school killing, it may actually prevent it in some cases, where some cases it may have been opposite.

But not all games by this developer is in this nature, and you should see because they have this one game that may be against you, it did not have anything against you, gesh, i play the game and i dont think about it being demonic, or good, i like my restoration spells so i can live longer, the side that wins in the long run is good, and you are a fighter against evil mainly.
Sure there are a few races which arnt human, but that shows its a game, i dont see night elfs in the bible, but mind you, i havint read it enough to know.

I can see some people taking that into perspective and really believing in this, but is that only because they wish to escape the real world as it is causing them much pain?

These games have helped me alot, they allow me to get rid of anger, and help me deal with stress.