View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Pedantic Pubescent Pedophile Papist Proselytizer
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick

Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 11-26-2007, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
No, you're wrong.
If you're confused on the trinity (of course you are, being an unrepentat papist you can't really see the nature of God)
Then here's an example.. Water comes in three forms: liquid, ice and steam/gas.
All those are water, yet in 3 very different forms. And they're inseparable as they're the same compound.
It's the same with God.

So when Jesus speaks, He speaks not of His own. He speaks for all 3.
The same goes for any other part of God. When the Father said it, the Son said it too, and so the Holy Spirit.

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:16-17

^ Thus He is inseparable from the Father. Thus, when Jesus spoke, the Father did too:
So when the Father spoke, Jesus did too.

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
John 8:18

For He says bears witness of Himself.
But in John 5:31, He says that if He bears witness of Himself, His witness is not true.
So if He were separable from any other part of the God, how then could He bear witness of Himself without contradicting His previous sayings in John 5:31?
Are you saying Jesus Christ, savior of mankind, contradict Himself??

He can bear witness of Himself without contradicting Himself, as 'Himself' is one made out of three parts that can act individually, yet are inseparable.
Three who are one, even in Jesus Himself, who bears witness of Jesus.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word*, and the Holy Ghost:
And these three are one.
1 John 5:7

*Jesus is the Word, who is God and with God, the Creator of all.
See John 1:1-3, John 1:10 & John 1:14

Confused, papist scum? Well, as the Holy Bible says:
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
For they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

If you are, or/and if you reject this.
That's because you are a natural man, an unsaved man.. And so hellbound and without the Spirit.

No, we're not. God is ONE entity made out of three inseparable and interchangeable parts that can act individually, and are all made out of the same 'essence'.
It's you who believe in THREE DIFFERENT GODS crammed in one body like siamese twins instead of ONE GOD!
REPENT HERETIC!
Okay...

When Jesus was praying to the Father, you say He was really praying to Himself?

Apparently you think so, as you say God's just one person, rather than ONE GOD, THREE PERSONS as True Christians believe.

ACTS 5:29

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?