View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: Hooterville, MI and surrounded by heretics & apostates (liberal Christian/Dutch Reformers)
jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.jfcoopjr has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The End of The World and The Rapture - 04-12-2019, 08:57 PM

I was just experiencing a little Rapture Anxiety this afternoon, when I stopped for a little inspiration from True Christians™ and the Brethren at Landover Baptist!

Perhaps some sinners and hell-bound heretics have never seen the Clarence Larkin 'The Prophetic Days of Scripture' wall chart. It is scriptural(KJV)-based evidence that the True Christians™ will be Raptured before the Tribulation.

I hope you're ready, I am.

"... And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (Revelation 13:17-18)