View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Ebaums King!!!!!! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ebaums King!!!!!! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Subliminal messages in Harry Potter turn girls into harlots! - 06-27-2009, 03:35 AM

I really hope you're kidding, you people are crazy. No, I do not feel wierd looking at her because there is no such thing as subliminal messages!!!!! I mean seriously i can see about 5 or 6 words in it and they are all random nonsense, stop freaking out! and seriously, pot smoking sex crazed goth? where the hell did you even GET goth from? and pot smoking? so do you keep your children away from fires because THAT might make them smoke weed too? and really, "the wand is pointing at the viewer so that must mean she wants you to have crazy sex dur dur dur" it's a freaking wand, a plastic wand that you can freakin buy at walmart!!!!! now the video game ok maybe so but there's tons of controversy in video games, and the skittles??? seriously??? only dirtyminded fools like you all would notice that...