View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged mary-worshiper

How dumb can you get? Cathlick

Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-13-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
So then the pope ISN'T "the vicar of Christ"?
Where did you pull this ridiculous claim? I do not argue that the Pope IS Christ, as Christ was perfect and cannot make mistakes. Unlike the Papacy, which can fall to temptation just as the apostles did.

Quote:
It's nice to see a catholic humbled into stating for the record that God is 100% against your pope and therefore, your entire church, who holds him to such high esteem and keeps him in power. Your false pagan church IS THE PEOPLE who make it up. WIthout the humans it is nothing - not a church, not dogma, not anything. Dogma is irrelevant in the face of ACTION.
So what have you to say of Peter then? I think you read too fast again and overlooked it. Did Peter lose God's favor when he denied Him three times?

Quote:
Your dogma doesn't keep the legs of catholic women closed.
Your dogma doesn't keep you and your pope from wearing blended fabrics.
Your dogma doesn't keep your priests from molesting young boys.
Your dogma didn't stop your pope from protecting those pedophiles and hence becoming an accomplice to their crimes.
Your dogma didn't bring you, the body of your "church", to condemn the pope and demand his resignation.
Your dogma didn't stop you from continuing to finance the "Keep a Pedophile out of Jail fund." How do you feel about your tithes going toward protecting child molesters from prosecution? Do you honestly believe Jesus approves of boy buggery? The Nazi Pope Ratzinger does. He excommunicates those who would dare cooperate with the police on a molestastion case.
Your dogma is meaningless. Your actions define you, not some scroll in a vatican vault.
I fail to see your point with dogma. Of course not everyone is going to be able to live the proper Christian life. Whether there is a dogma demanding it or not. People sin. It happens.

The only reason I brought up dogma was to state that the Pope and the Church can commit a sin. It is only the dogma of the Church brought forth by the Papacy that is infallible.

Quote:
Did you really think you could just shift the blame to ole Ratzinger's predecessors, did you? Blame the guys who aren't around to defend themselves. That's the kind of blame game I expect from grade school children.
Would you suggest we take the blame for them? If my parents were drug addicts does that suggest I am sinful as well? Of course not. And it is not any fault of ours what decisions they might have made.

Quote:
And for the record, your pope has not repented. He continues to this very day to protect child molesters. This isn't something that happened a thousand years ago. This is happening RIGHT NOW!!!
Not true Remy. May, 2001, Pope John Paul II promulgated Sacramentorum Sanctitatis Tutela. Never heard of it have you?