View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged mary-worshiper

How dumb can you get? Cathlick

Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sacred Heart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-22-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Friend,
this is unseemly. Brother Remey has clearly won the debate on this topic. Be a man about it and congratulate Brother Remey. That last post of yours is embarrassing.

Be honest, do you have some racists reason for being unwilling to admit defeat at the hands of an ex-black man?
Let me assure you of one thing. I want to achieve just as much as you. If at any time I thought the Catholic Faith to be a hindrance to my eternal life, I would drop it like a rock. It is up to me to decide when I have been convinced of the pollution of the Catholic Church, and I hardly feel that a failure on the part of internet connectivity is a reason to give up on my faith.

Now, please allow Remy to continue.