View Single Post
(#3786)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tableleg0 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?? - 10-28-2016, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Friends,

I recently received a letter from a concerned parent. In the letter she told me that her daughter had been raped, but was refusing to marry her rapist as per Deuteronomy 22:28-29. The stupid girl actually wants to press charges on the man!

Not only that, but that she also plans to kill the poor unborn baby her rapist had given her! Sickening! Have young people today got NO morals?

Any and all advice on what I can say to convince this girl to do the right thing would be great. Should I start with the basics ?

"Whore, you'll burn in Hell for all eternity - unless you marry your rapist"??

Or should I go for a more subtle approach??

Scripture:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (King James Version)

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
Well, we as Christians are free of the law of Moses, so I think it's pretty open. While killing the baby is wrong, charging the rapist is definitely a good idea. After all God hates lust!