View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

PleaseKYS is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What the Bible says about psychology, psychiatry, madness, and insanity - 02-06-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
OK. I assume, then, that from now on you will refrain from calling us stupid just because we have a different opinion on life than you do - like you did in your previous post:

...I forgive you.
I am sorry I fraced it so it felt like i attacked you, but i just want to correct that i was merely trying to call the idea of ridiculing others for their religion stupid and not the people doing it. I am sure i could find very sensible people saying this. And again I am sorry for offending you in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I am looking forwards to it, dear, as there are many contradictions in your statement.

We, Christians, have proof that Creator exists - it's on the very first pages of the Bible. If you reject the Bible as the Word of God (just because there's a lot of messy rules), then what's the basis for your belief in a Creator?
. I can try to answer this at a later time but right now I do not have time. (I barely have time to write this reply)

Believes in a creator. Just not a religious one. Ex-Christian