View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

JuanSalvador is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-26-2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
This thread is brings back so many memories.

Though I was never very high on the pecking order, I always had at least one kid below me, and I made maximum use of that asset.

In kindergarten I had "Emmanuel" who I called "Oh Man You Smell" and we had these wicked hair-pulling fights. I always dished out more pain than I got, thanks to my bigger hands.

The Chinese kid was one rank above me until I discovered how to make "Chinese-eyes". Instant promotion! I was on my way to the top!

I could tell my antics and hijinks were acts of ordained authority because it was always my underlings who would run into trouble with the teachers. The teachers would tell them to "just ignore me" and then punish them when they didn't.

There was this one kid I hadn't noticed before - a real invisible sort of guy - but then he peed himself during show and tell and I was on him like Patton. Never gave him a moment of rest. I was exausting for me, but it was more so for him. Then the rest of the class was separated from us because they were taking sex ed, and we got along fine. Funny thing, I guess we could have been best friends if we lived in some sort of rankless, classless society, but it turns out that God's Divine Plan involves authority, so that's how it had to be.

High school operates in a different way, it's all this group VS that group, and only a complete idiot chooses a group other than The Jocks. Best thing about being a Jock - you don't have to be any good a sports. You just have to respect the authority of those who are.
My friend what happened to Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."? And the second most important commandment of all: Matthew 22:39?