View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash

Potty mouth

Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just Chris is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: War on Sinners: the REAL War! - 06-13-2016, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You pray for your nightmares to end but you drink because your prayers are of no use, and you know it. You might as well pray to your glass of milk. No wonder Jesus has got you on His Divine Ignore List. Your prayers sound to Him no different than the grunting of two sweaty negro bucks going after each other's tallywhackers like an Ethiopian kid invited to his first Easter Egg Hunt (Proverbs 28:9).
Madame when I drank I was a broken man but through the power of Christ I am getting better. I have not been fully healed yet but I know it will come soon. You have no idea what I have gone through and the things I have seen. Also to whoever changed my name to chris-the-knucklehead, if your reading this, first of all I'm not a terrorist sympathizer I was stating my belief that not all Muslims are bad and you are ignorant to think all Muslims are terrorist. Based on your belief you think that all Muslims are terrorist. So tell me where the young babies and children who were killed in the crossfire terrorist. No but they were of the Muslim faith, so by your logic they are terrorist even though they were not old enough to know bettet. We're those innocent Muslims who were being tortured by the Al-Qaida because they refused to join them terrorist. No they were not, they were people who saw the evil of the group and suffered because they know what they were doing was wrong. Also I am a Christian not some unsaved trash. I hope the Lord will forgive you for your mistake in judgment and ignorance you have shown me.