View Single Post
(#107)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get?

the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world? - 09-22-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
Google translation, nothing! I picked up quite a bit of Portuguese on several extended "business" trips to Macau, Brazil, and Angola... so excuse me for the algarviada. But to say that I have no understanding or ability to understand the language is ridiculous. (You'll note that I even made a pun in the language by calling you "Capitão Sapatão").

Nevertheless, the topic is the wimpiest countries in the world.... and I am confidently nominating Portugal. We've compiled quite a bit of evidence in this thread to support the latent homosexural tendencies of the Portuguese people, none of which you have made more than a token attempt at refuting.
I don't have to refute nothing.I could give you the best arguments possible...But you would still be stubborn and stay with your opinion...So...What's the point in arguing?