View Single Post
(#27)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Betty Bowers on MySpace - 03-06-2007, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 View Post
Yes, In the days of old it was, but as with ALL religions Wicca has evoloved, Don't condemn that which you know not. Wicca is a fertility religion, We celebrate life in all things around us. Do you know who Lady Sheba is? What Manon? They are our God and Goddess, They are the sun, the moon, the grass, the sky, They are EVERYTHING around us and we are to respect them and protect them. It angers me when I see trees cut down for the sake of progress, Manon and Lady did not want it that way.
Again, how do you explain a "fertility religion", creating scores of resource-sucking children in an overpopulated world, when you're supposed to be protecting the earth?
Quote:
It doesn't mean we as Wiccan's agree with it. We celebrate things as they were MEANT to be, What do YOU replace that tree with? Trees were meant to be TREES not dressers, so on and so forth. We believe in growing our own food, Do you? Or do you pop out to the store and buy MAN MADE food?
Um, no, Soylent Green is not available in the States . . . All food that I eat comes from plants and animals.
Quote:
Doll face I'm 30 and was born with Wiccan soul, So I do believe I know more about Wicca than you. and enough to know you know squat about it. Again don't condemn what ye knows nothing about.
A WICCAN SOUL!
Quote:
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
You're SUPPOSED to be trying convert me, not make PROUD to be a Wiccan. Show the truth, not spew your bias.
Excuse me, this is a Baptist Church forum. You have come here and done nothing but insult God, Jesus, and us. Yet somehow you expect pleasantries in return?

You have no sources for your imagined gods other than a couple of books by Silverbunny Ravenfluff, you yammer endlessly about "fertility religion" instead of "witchcraft", then you call God imaginary between rituals for your "goddess".

How dare you come into our forum and tell us what we are SUPPOSED to do?

We are here to share the Truth about what the BIBLE says about GOD AND JESUS. If you'd read the BIBLE, you'd know that God loves those who follow Him, and CONDEMNS EVERYONE ELSE to eternal Hellfire.

Instead, you spout lies about "oh, God loves everybody, the Bible says so."

OK, prove it. Give us the reference for it.

While you're at it, tell us how you know about your "goddess". Where did you learn of it?