View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, dot-headed demon worshiper

Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 09-02-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Friend, if I eat a half gallon of rocky road ice cream, have I been "violated" because my skirts are a little too snug?

This is the most PROFOUND piece of nonsense that I've read on this site.

Quote:
ou seem to forget that to live in a civilized society, we must expect everyone to do their part. Women must not dangle the otherwise "forbidden fruit" of her most prized possession in front of those who fight the battle of lust, which is a part of a man's nature. It's like saying the lion should be punished for biting the hand of the zoo-keeper for holding a steak in reach. The lion can't help but attack meat. It is his nature to do such a thing.
So, men are a barbarous lot with no more self control or sense of personal accountability than a wild animal ? Very good, Mary. This is a start.

Quote:
tThat's a naive way to look at it. In reality, the man is created to be visually stimulated. The man has no choice. The woman has the choice to either draw attention to herself or not. In nearly every case, with the possible exception of a homeless, negro, crack-addict, the woman could have prevented the sexual act. Because of that very fact, it cannot be considered rape even if she feels it was. Emotions can be misleading you know. That's why True Christians™ walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).
If so, then the man should ignore what he sees and operate solely from faith. That means that he only has sex with his own wife (with her consent, of course), and not with every female primate that he spots who is dressed "inappropriately". Good Christian men do not walk purely by sight, after all !