View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Wheatley is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Study proves blue eyed white people are smarter. - 04-26-2011, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea_Party_Minister View Post
Being a blue-eyed white man myself, I can testify that I am indeed smarter than most people. God speaks to me personally. I have read other studies that confirm this fact, but studies are not necessary. If you have ever met a blue-eyed person, you already know for sure that we are the wisest God-loving people.

Take notice, all ethnic and brown-eyed people out there: follow the white, blue-eyed True Christians™ of the world, for we can surely guide you on the path to God with our intelligence and wisdom. We are God's chosen race (not the joos). God hates unsaved joos; they worship Satan.
I beg to differ. As a man of Science and blue eyes I think I can safely say that not all blue-eyed people are followers of God. One example being me.

May I ask where in the Bible it says white people with blue-eyes are God's chosen race? (And for the record, Jewish isn't a race. )