View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash

Megan1993 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Megan1993 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Megan1993 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Should Homeschoolers Have Proms? - 10-24-2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I quite agree! Proms are such hormone infested ordeals, I don't know anyone who actually enjoys them. However, Purity Balls are a glorious reminder to young ladies that one day they'll serve a husband with love and adoration, and in the mean time they can practice with their Daddies. It's a kind of pre-marriage, a pre-wedding feast if you will, that serves as a reminder to all girls that their fathers are personally and intimately focused and invested in their virginity. I think they're just lovely!

Some lovely photos of girls watched over by their fathers,
constantly vigilant, deeply invested in their virginal value.

Young lady signs a contract ensuring her father will be the safekeeper of her cooter,
and thus her value,
until he finds an adequate replacement for his duties.
Those aren't really effective.

I went to highschool that had an in house purity ball. All teens pledged 85 percent ended pregnant when I dropped out.
A teenager who's pledged their virginity is more like oh idk 2x more likely to swipe their vcard or engage in anal.

besides women ain't chattel to be passed from one man to another. Idc if I sound like a feminazi. ( I'm not screw the 3rd wave and those B's ruining my men.)

Besides purity balls have like and undertone of incest to them. Why not just have regular prom with you know 2x chaperones.