View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Should Homeschoolers Have Proms? - 10-25-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1993 View Post
II'd like to believe him a loving and merciful father of his own creation who weeps for his lost wayward children. Because if we are the image of him surely god can feel sadness and have mercy.
God is not a cry-baby sissy. Never has He weeped like some despondent housewife in the Bible, nor has He any reason to. Our Lord is perfect and always in control of His emotions. My father never cried either.

I know you like to imagine God as some alt-hipster, touchy-feely New Age Dad type, but that's not the God of old in the Bible, hunny!