View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Social Justice (false) Christian

So much snowflakeyness he needs an avalanche warning.

Barney Marxist Special Snowflake Commmmmunnissss Parking Lot Tither Cherry-picker Democrat

Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Were the early Christians communists? A look at Acts 2:44-46 - 12-15-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post

Isn't that a sickle? Aren't sickles used to cut broccoli? I've already said that Broccoli is triggering because it looks like the Mushroom cloud that blew up Herosumo.

Maybe I didn't really say it per se, but it's the sort of thing I would be expected to say, and it's deplorable of you not to anticipate this.

Also, communism, what's up with that?

Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.