View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster

demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How WE KILLED FLAPPY BIRD! - 02-13-2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Eh, isn't that exactly what you are doing here? We True Christians™ actually know each other and meet often in Church.

Matthew 7:3
King James Version (KJV)

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
It may be what I do for an hour a day, but i'm trying to learn about your religion and I have a life outside of this website and all you are doing is shouting at me for my opinions which hinders me in process of learning about you.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN