View Single Post
(#722)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Who Does God Hate? - 09-17-2019, 04:31 PM

Greetings Baptists

Since I have come to Babylon to pursue my education and become a physician I have made it my task to study the white people. We have a few of them in Jamaica which is my home who are not tourists but they mostly stay inside. Here there are very many white people and I have been able to gain a good overstanding of them. I believe that Jah clearly hates the white man. It is the white man's greed that runs a world in need.

The white man used to live in Europe and they only persecuted other white people. Then the white man decided to persecute the whole world and they stole most of it from it's rightful owners which were people of color. I believe that this is why Jah is so angry with the white man and that is why people of color are now to be in charge again all over the world. It is the will of Jah that the white man be returned to his home which is that part of Europe that is not Muslim.

I myself have been called by Jah to come to Babylon to assist in his work and hasten the destruction of Babylon. To that end I have become an activist involved with the people in their work to end white nationalism. I myself am a very caring Black man and my white Baptist friends may be assured that once victory has been achieved that I will be your champion and none will molest you. At least not much anyway.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4