View Single Post
(#10)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Is Landover Baptist Church a CULT? - 04-27-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFlower View Post
My, I sense a smart ass.
Smart? I doubt I'd refer to anyone who can't tell the difference between "the Word of God" and "ALL of the Word of God" as "smart".

Some of these churches are welcoming bastards, and goths, and wiccans, and homersexuals, and people who have divorced and remarried, and people wearing mixed-fabric clothing, and any number of other abominations within their walls! They do not follow ALL of the Word of God!