View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Requesting Good Christian Ladies to wed my sons! - 02-07-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondebiblelover View Post
Hello. I am the father of Wendy, pictured on this account. I allowed her to have this account under my strict monitorization. I think she would be suitable for either one of your first two pictured sons. She is 17 years old and very submissive and docile. She will make an amazing homemaker and wife. Let me know if you’re interested.
I could very well maybe let the likes of your little Wendy near my sons, provided she isn't a skipping little pixie with any prior history of sluttery. A two-finger purity test by you is mandatory. I will also need an income statement, and a prenup dowry before we can proceed with any courtship.

She will absolutely have to put down her puppies and her clothes burned with new attire for her bought at your expense, of course. I can't stand mutt hair.