View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Vessel of Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: True Christian Complete Security System Model 1611™ - Infographic™ - 02-06-2016, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back against wall View Post
Brother Alphonse. With a spray length of 12 feet in a 360 degree radius I would suggest (depending on the size of your Freehold Mansion) 4 of these at each side of the house would suffice.
The Blood Mist™ nozzle will spray 360 deg if it has recognised to do so, otherwise it operates at a radius as set by the owner of the system. But when warranted, nobody is spared. (Antidotes are supplied)

Understand that the Blood Mist™ is not an instant death (unlike the recent death of my wife, I think yesterday, who was sprayed by her own stupidity and had a heart attack as a result. Any idea if Ms Mitza is courting anyone?) as this would not allow the true test of faith. God has and always will have the ability to rid the "perpetrator" of anything my system has infected them with.

We are working on a system for exactly the scenario you have presented. In the case of a mass attack your house would go into lockdown, shielding it with impenetrable materials, just as a bank tellers window would when a Niggero attempts a robbery.

As per your mention of smallpox. 4 canasters are in the mail as soon as I can contact the Bio Chemistry unit.
Consider this an act in good faith. Perhaps when my submission to migrate to Freehold comes up at a Town Meeting, you might put in a good word for me.

Regards
BAW
Hello Mr.Back Against The Wall! I am very interested in purchasing your security system, but I have a question. I live in Alabama, and we have lots of darkies around here stirring up trouble which is why I want the security system in the first place, but the only problem is that I believe the blood misting system wouldn't work on a darkie. Almost all of the darkies around here already have the AIDS, and many other STD'S so spraying more AIDS blood on them won't hurt them! Would it be possible to custom order a blood solution that has every single plague within it?

I'm afraid anything less won't work on a darkie! Please get back to me on rather or not you'll be able to procure a blood solution that will work on already infected darkies. Thank you. YiC.