View Single Post
(#5723)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cutter Sissy Cry Baby Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth? - 10-16-2016, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
You are obviously a godless Goth, no wonder everyone hates you.
Who are you speaking to? It would help if you quoted them. Only atheists and Scientologists are godless. And most Goths have a large group of friends. Are you suggesting the 40+ people dancing in each Goth club all hate each other? It seems a rather silly idea to go out and dance with people you don't like. Or hang out at festivals like Wave Gotik Treffen, Castle Party and Whitby Gothic weekend with people you don't like. Or go to Victorian gothic picnics with people you don't know.

"Quote:
Boring drivel devoid of any actual evidence deleted...

Most Goths are in same sex relationships and marriages.

...More boring drivel devoid of any actual evidence deleted.
Eww!

Thank you for admitting that your race is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord!"

Testimony from an actual goth is evidence. Can you provide evidence that Goths commit school shootings, cut themselves, are all homosexual, are all Satanists, etc.,?

"Music Blame for the shootings was directed on a number of metal or 'dark music' bands such as KMFDM and Rammstein.[104] The majority of that blame was directed at Marilyn Manson and his eponymous band."

None of those bands are Goth; therefore, the Columbine Shooters were not Goths.

And that's not what I said and whoever edited my post knows it. I said most Goths are not in same sex relationships. Maybe if you actually tried reading the rest of my post, you'd realize that part was obviously edited by someone here. Considering I said homosexual and bisexual relationships within the Goth scene are FAR FROM the majority and gave examples of famous Goths, myself and people I know who are in heterosexual male/female relationships.